The fingerprint gives users more control and functionality allowing them to use either an
authorized fingerprint or code to unlock their doors. The device supports up to 20 users.
The master user can define schedules for use, edit the defined users and review entry
records on the LED screen.
ENTR™ is ideal for both residential and office use. The ENTR™ Fingerprint Reader allows users
to unlock their doors by simply inputting their personal authorization code or by sliding a finger.
• Supports up to 20 users, with two that can be defined as administrators
• Easy to install - no drilling or wiring
• Battery operated - 2xAA
• Secure wireless communication between system elements via AES128 encryption standard
• Easy management using an OLED screen and navigation panel
• Indications: LED indications:
--Lock / unlock successful,
--Lock / unlock failed
--Door unit's hazard indication
Battery Type 2X AA Alkaline
Communication Frequency (between the 2.4 GHz door unit and credentials)
Dimensions 140 mm x 50 mm x 40 mm
Operating Temperature -20°C ~ +60°C
Protection Rating IP55