KEYLEX is push button locks for door or gate access control. You can protect your important asset against non authorized people by a passcode, which is programmable onsite. KEYLEX 4000 is flagship.
[ Key features ]
• No electrical work
Doesn't use electricity, so no electrical wiring is required and electrical problems such as power failure, flat batteries and electrical malfunctions can be avoided.
• Easy to change code
Changing the code is simple and quick for everyone, so called Quick Number Change ( QNC ) function is integrated. You can change the code in 15s with this feature.
• Dedicated button design
The materials and mechanisms of the buttons are selected and designed so that the code cannot be identified even after many years of use.
• Slipping clutch mechanism
If someone tries to unlock the door using force, a slipping clutch will work to avoid damage to the locking mechanism. The lock can be restored to use immediately.
• Anti-panic function
Anti-panic function allows the door to be opened with just one action from the interior side anytime.
• Changeover to free passage
Free passage function can be enabled when using the door frequently.
• Key override
Administrator can unlock the door with a key without push button operation. The key is used for QNC operation as well.
[ Applications ]
• For swing doors in commercial, industrial and home facilities
• For gates ( outdoor use case )
[ Characteristics ]
• Both entry and egress ( enabled by the double-sided body model )
• Maintenance free
• Can select a code out of 32,768 combinations
• Three color options ( AS, AB and WB )
• Lever or knob available
• Door thickness: 30-45mm ( 46-60m optional )