Water-dilutable acrylic pigmented primer for interiors and exteriors.
MATmotion Primer is a low odor water-based product, with a water-based acrylic resin base, for impregnating the surface of wall surfaces, suitable for interior painting systems.
MATmotion Primer is pigmented and provides a certain degree of hiding power, increasing the coverage of the subsequent finish.
MATmotion Primer can be applied on:
- New and old plasters based on hydraulic binders.
- Concrete surfaces.
- Gypsum and gypsumboard surfaces.
- Old paints and wall coatings that are organic or mineral in nature, dry, compact, absorbent and cohesive.
- Mineral conglomerates of various kinds, as long as they are absorbent.
- Its use is not recommended on previously painted surfaces featuring thick layers of old paint.
Do not apply on freshly painted surfaces.
Binder nature: acrylic co-polymer in water dispersion.
Density UNI EN ISO 2811-1:
MATmotion Primer: 1,50 ± 0,05 g/ml
Drying (25 C and 65% R.H.): touch dry in 1 hour; coatability after 4 hours.
Indoor Air Quality Classification: A+