FOR EVERY MODEL:
• Painted steel frame.
• Stainless steel bowl.
• Adjustable timer up to 30 minutes.
• Active and passive safety devices (micro switch fitted as
• Chain tensioner for a correct mechanical operativity (except
for 20 and 30 kg fixed head models).
• Machine body fully sealed for improved hygiene standards.
• 1 or 2 operating speeds for standard mixers; 2 speeds for
• Pneumatic telescopic arm for tilting head models (30 and
• Tilting head for 30 and 40 kgs models.
• 400 V 3-phase/neutral power supply available for all models
- 230 V single-phase (20 kg model only).
• Optional castors (front ones with brakes).
• The 2 speed-versions help you prepare a smoother dough
in less time.
• An interesting feature: the special “open” bowl safety guard
lets you add all the various ingredients with the mixer in
operation, thus giving you full control over the dough at all
• MODELS for HYDRATED DOUGH:
• More powerful and faster.
• Dedicated dough breaker pierce.
• Reinforced mechanical engineering.
• Upgraded bending radius of the bowl for a faster dough