reinforced concrete precast double wall
The double wall in reinforced concrete consists of two slabs of vibrated concrete (thickness from 5 to 8 mm.) couplet by electro-soldered latticework incorporated into the casting and by standard reinforcement iron rods having diam. 5-8/20 anchored or clamped to latticeworks.
The result is a formwork with smooth external surfaces. The elements are modular with variable heights (max about 10 12 mt.) and widths of 120/240/250/300 cm.
The standard thicknesses of double walls are: 20/25/30/35/40/50 cm. realized using electro-soldered latticework and iron rods.
1. Quickness of execution with considerable recovery of time and realization costs
2. Saving of equipment (timber above all)
3. More accurate aesthetic finishing in comparison with the traditional systems, as plaster is not required.
4. Excellent dimensional and structural versatility
5. Possibility to create niches for electrical fittings and other installations.
6. Good impermeability, thanks to the elimination of the reinforcement passing from part to part
7. Safety of use
8. Good in-door and out-door duration