natural fiber decorative panel / HPL / for interior / textured
BIRKÄ by Organoid Technologies
natural fiber, HPL
BIRKÄ - [bɪrkæ] - natural scenting decorative coating with birch leaves:
“The finely structured delicate surface BIRKÄ uses multifaceted green gradations and shades to draw a continuous landscape with wide and gentle hills, ideal for regeneration and contemplation. With this, the distinctive scent develops a pleasant wide depth with slight echoes.” Thomas Bluth, connoisseur.
The birch tree always has been considered as a holy tree, symbolizing the virgin goddess for the fertility festivals in spring. Even today, maypoles are erected in many places on the first of May and spring is celebrated. In medicine, birch leaves help with rheumatism, gout, and dropsy.
– thickness of coating: max. 0,8mm
– size: 3050x1320mm (10×4,3ft)
– carrier board HPL 1,1mm according to EN 438
– more different backings on request (self-adhesive foil, fleece, transparent…)
– lightfastness: 5 according to ÖNORM EN ISO 105-B02
– overall structure: hardly inflammable B according to EN 13501-1 on demand
– weight: 1,8kg/m²
article number: 0016