Compact electric swimming pool heaters are available with heating outputs between 3 and 18 kW. They are supplied with a thermostat as well as an overheating cutout. For extra security, a flow switch or pressure switch protects the heating element from damage if the flow to the heater is insufficient.
These electric heaters are available in both titanium/Nic-Tech and AISI 316L acid-proof stainless steel.
For installations where aggressive water increases the risk of corrosion, we recommend a mantle of titanium with a Nic-Tech treated heating element.
Outer jacket and pipework of AISI 316L acid-resistant stainless steel
Selected models with body made of titanium
Heating elements of Incoloy 825 are standard. The heater can be equipped with Nic-Tech treated heating elements
Supplied with thermostat
Equipped with overheating cutout
Small and compact
Tested and certified by a Notified Body
• Body and pipework of acid proof stainless steel AISI 316L
• Heating elements of Incoloy 825
• Selected models with body made of titanium and Nic-Tech treated heating elements
• Equipped with thermostat, overheating cut out and flow switch
• Small and compact
• Adjustable brackets of acid proof stainless steel
• Connection 1 ó”