Sta-Rite has updated the SuperMax® High Performance Pumps line by adding the first and only single speed pump to use NEMA Premium® Efficient motors for pool applications*. The new and improved SuperMax DOE compliant pumps are designed to help save electricity and optimize hydraulic horsepower without sacrificing performance.
Available totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motor for maximum efficiency and durability.
1.5” internal slip (2” external slip) and quick-disconnect plumbing union for faster disassembly, making it a breeze to service.
Step up to super performance
Whether you’re building a new pool or replacing existing equipment, the SuperMax pump from Sta-Rite is a great choice for all-around performance. The SuperMax pump moves water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. You get less wear and tear, and
that means longer life and a higher return on your pump investment.
• Match your application and assure minimum energy consumption with 1⁄2 HP–21⁄2 HP and single- and two-speed model options.
• You get a commercial-grade motor at a consumer price with our heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor.
• The Cam and Ramp™ Lid permits easy inspection of the strainer basket, and locks in place with a quarter turn.
• A superior internal flow design reduces hydraulic noise for amazingly quiet operation.
• SuperMax pumps are a drop-in…and superior… replacement for the Hayward® Super Pump®.