• Products
  • Catalogs
  • News & Trends
  • Exhibitions

indoor tile / living room / floor / cement
CATHEDRAL

Add to MyArchiExpo favorites
Compare this product Don’t compare this product
indoor tile / living room / floor / cement indoor tile / living room / floor / cement - CATHEDRAL
{{requestButtons}}

Characteristics

  • Location:

    indoor, living room

  • Installation:

    floor

  • Material:

    cement

  • Finish:

    aged, high-gloss

Description

The 80% of this products is original antique floor coming from churches, convents and antiques houses in Israel. The other 20% it is worked by hand with the same stone. This product has inside all the colours of the Jerusalem Stone. Absolutely unique.