The best concept for the design of a permanently attractive patio is an even load distribution.
This is the benefit of using PROSTILTadvance, the aluminium support structure for patios with system.
Practicality: Stable joint bridge that is nevertheless easy to remove
Convenient to lay: Ergonomic arrangement of the adjusting screw for convenient hands-free height adjustment
Stability: Extremely large footprint (Ø approximately 200 mm), with 12 cross braces for even more stability
Stability of the covering: Large contact surface (Ø 130 mm), therefore more stability
Flexibility: Adjustment range of up to 50 mm height for each pedestal support
Stability: Breaking load 12 kN (1.2 tons per pedestal support) due to rigid internal construction
Pre-assembled:Pre-assembly configuration of the feet for wall and corner connection
• Maintenance-free and durable
• Dimensionally stable and free from distortion
• Extremely high load capacity
• Absolute freedom
• Suitable for different materials: Outdoor decking, WPC,ceramic, natural stone
• Combined laying (e.g. wood / ceramic)
• Different formats (e.g. dropping widths)
• Simple + fast mounting (without special tools)
• Aluminium construction provides safety compared to wood
• Systemic design is the same for every project
• Accessories for drainage, facing etc.