• Significantly reduced costs for heating and improved comfort
• Walls and windows remain constantly warm inside even in sub-zero temperatures
• No draft effects while sitting in front of the outer wall
• Controlled fresh air intake, extraction of stale air in kitchen and bathroom
• No condensate occurs on the windows
• Uniform temperature conditioning during day and night
• Huge windows on southern facades to use solar energy
• Comfortable temperatures by pre-cooling of the incoming fresh air
• Integrated dust filters in the ventilation system
• Heating energy consumption is significantly reduced, CO2 emissions correspondingly reduced
• Security: central ventilation, windows can be closed
• Heating energy is saved by using solar energy
We would be pleased to inform you about additional requirements and benefits related to the use of Rauh windows in a passive house during an individual appointment.
The consequently developed and extraordinarily stable window frame and sash consists of laminated scantlings. The middle layers consist of cork foam and purenit. These materials insulated twice as good as wood, PUR hard foam insulates even four times better than wood. Purenit is insensitive to the effects of weathering and chemical substances. Purenit does not decompose, swell, decay nor mold. The multifunctional recycling product is produced free of CFC and HCFC.