• Air cooled liquid chiller with free-cooling system in A class energy efficiency.
• 15 models available, for a wide selection opportunity.
• Average step of 100kW.
• EER up to 3,60.
• ESEER up to 5,76.
• Oil-free centrifugal compressors with magnetic levitation bearings driven by built-in inverter.
• R134a Refrigerant charge.
• Single refrigerant circuit.
• AC Axial fans.
• Flooded evaporator.
• Microchannel condensing coils in aluminium.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Single air circuit.
• Modular construction.
• Suitable for outdoor installation.
• Up to four centrifugal compressors with magnetic levitation bearings on the refrigerant circuit for an high efficiency.
• No need of power factor correction.
• Minimum starting current (LRA)
• Low refrigerant charge.
• Very high EER and ESEER. A Class energy efficiency.
• Quiet operation.
• Availability of kit for further reduction of the noise.
• Availability of EC fans for a higher efficiency.
• Microprocessor control system with 7” touch screen display.
• Extremely easily of maintenance.
• Complete set of components dedicated to the safety of the unity.
INDIRECT FREE COOLING SYSTEM:
Complete cooling of the chilled water of the existing cooling system with the outside air. The energy saving will be higher the longer the outside temperature remains below the required temperature for cooling.
A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY:
The best and most accurate components applied to the chillers.
WORKING LIMITS IN COOLING MODE
Chilled water outlet temperature: -10÷15°C
Ambient temperature: -10÷43°C