• Water cooled liquid chiller.
• 1 size designed for installation in parallel.
• EER 4,39.
• ESEER 7,16.
• Oil-free centrifugal compressors with magnetic levitation bearings.
• Inverter driven.
• R134a Refrigerant charge.
• Single refrigerant circuit.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Plate type heat exchangers.
• Suitable for indoor installation.
• Compact version with plate heat exchangers. 270kW at just 1,3m2.
• Installation in parallel of many units, to achieve high cooling capacity in reduced spaces.
• No need of power factor correction.
• Minimum starting current (LRA)
• High ESEER.
• Quiet operation.
• Microprocessor control system with 7” touch screen display.
• Extremely easily of maintenance.
• Complete set of components dedicated to the safety of the unity.
• Eurovent Certification.
The machines are designed for indoor installation.
DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN PARALLEL MAGNETIC LEVITATION CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR
The Turbo FL liquid chillers are equipped with two-stage centrifugal compressor with variable speed, which is able to follow punctually plant demands, obtaining values of energy efficiency ratio (EER) growing in a narrowing of the cooling load. The compressors of the TURBO FL liquid chillers are equipped with magnetic levitation oil-free bearings which compared to traditional ball bearings, completely eliminate all the maintenance procedures of lubrication.
WORKING LIMITS IN COOLING MODE
Chilled water outlet temperature: 4÷18°C
Condenser outlet water temperature: 20÷52°C