BUILT-IN WASH BASIN SENSOR MIXER single water or premixed.
- Working pressure: 1 - 5 Bar
- Water temperature max: 80° C max
- Input: Ø G 1/2 M
- Recognition range: 10 cm adjustable
- Electrical connection: 4 1,5 V batteries type AA
- Batteries life: 2/3 years
- Adhesive Battery Holder IP67
- 2 selectable operation modes (low-consumption/high reactivity)
- CE approved
- IP67 connections
Extended operation to the industrial sector.
SENSOR is the Remer Rubinetterie sensor faucets line dedicated to public environments to control consumption, to save water and to guarantee the maximum level of hygiene provided by the NO-CONTACT activation. The range comprises, in addition to basic models, many solutions with refined design and integrated LED technologies in order to satisfy also the needs of the most prestigious environments.
The electronics used is produced within the Remer Group by the Italian company S.T.S.R. (S.T.S.R. Studio Tecnico Sviluppo e Ricerche - Lacchiarella - Milan) and all products are compliant with the CE certification standards.
A great safety and accuracy technology that activates the water dispensing by recognizing a physical presence via infrared signals.
The Remer Rubinetterie sensor taps is equipped with anti-vandal features and low-power mode to reduce the energy use of the batteries during periods of inactivity.