wall-mounted fan coil
The device takes in the room air via the front panel, filters, cools, and dehumidifies it, and then conducts it back to the rooms through the bottom of the front panel. The air outlet slats can be adjusted automatically in swing mode for better air distribution or individually permanently.
A low-noise cross-flow fan takes in the room air via an easily accessible filter. The copper-aluminium heat exchanger for medium temperatures up to 70°C located behind the fan provides for optimum cooling or heating performance.
Any condensate occurring is collected in the condensate pan and conducted out of the device via a condensate tube. If the condensate cannot drain freely, a condensate pump can be integrated into the device according to the size and routing of the lines.
* Simple installation above doors or at the top of walls
* Integrated three-way valve subassembly in the standard version
* Infrared remote control in the standard version
* Automatic restart after power losses
* Air outlet in swing mode or with individual fine adjustment
* Programmable 24-hour timer function
* Removable air filter