SUDUR acrylic emulsion based plasticizer is an easily applicable long-lasting matte looking water-based white liquid membrane waterproofing material with features that resolve the problems related to waterproofing.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
SUDUR can be used in structures where water and humidity proofing is desired such as on concrete, plaster, brick, tiles, briquette, aerated concrete, grooved and non-grooved asbestos roof covering panels, wood and all vertical and also horizontal surfaces in structures, window sills, dripstones, pools, cisterns, ducts etc.
- Adheres well to the surface,
- Long lasting,
- Resistant to UV light,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects, if any.
• SUDUR should be applied as three coats,
• Apply the first undercoat to the surface by diluting with 50% water,
• Apply the second coat by diluting with 25% water, and third coat by diluting with 10-15% water,
• Allow minimum 6 hours between each coats,
• The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 5-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for three coat application;
-1 lt covers 1,5 – 2,0 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 1,0– 1,5 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 500 -660 ml and 660 - 1000 gr.