Compact, configurable room automation station in combination with actuator for HVAC
BACnet IP communications (BTL certified)
2-port Ethernet switch
Operating voltage AC 24 V
Built-in 5 Nm actuator
Internal 0…500 Pa differential pressure sensor
Plug-in terminal blocks
Combination of room automation station and actuator for buildings with increasing demand on functionality and flexibility in Room Automation, VAV and
The DXR1.. automation stations provide the infrastructure for systems and applicationspecific functions which can be configured.
The compact build allows direct mounting on the damper shaft. It is designed for VAV and
Plug-in terminal blocks for easy exchange of room automation stations.
The actuator gear base is integrated into the housing of the actuating DXR. It supports
dampers with up to 5 or 10 Nm torque.
Desigo Room Automation offers the highest level of flexibility for energy-optimized solutions
while satisfying requirements for temperature control, ventilation and comfort using standard
tools and established workflows.
● Variable (VAV), Fan-Powered Box (FPB) and constant air volume flow
– With staged and modulating electric heating
– With modulating hot water / chilled water with room or supply air temperature control
● Separate temperature and air volume flow setpoints for all 4 operating modes
● Separate minimum and maximum cooling and heating flow setpoints
● Single-stage, multi-stage or variable fan control (FPB/DXR1.E09PDZ-113)
● Chilled water and hot water valve
● Extract air volume flow control