Room operator unit KNX PL-Link with temperature sensor, Dot matrix backlit display, touchscreen, Lighting/Blinds, black
* Temperature sensor
* Dot matrix backlit display and touch screen
* PM2.5 and CO2 display
* Lighting/Blinds Control
"Green Leaf" LED
160 x 128 pixel touch screen
● Energy efficiency function (“Green Leaf”)
● Built-in room temperature sensor
● LCD display for room temperature, CO2, humidity, PM2.5, operating mode etc.
● User interface for lighting, blinds and scene control (QMX3.P38H)
● KNX PL-Link (plug & play)
● Powered over KNX PL-Link
● Sound buzzer
● White or black housing
The room automation station determines the functions of both LCD display and touch
● Measure and indicate the room temperature
● Display humidity, PM2.5, and CO2
● Operate room functions
● Indicate external information (outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity)
● The devices are designed for a common conduit box (A).
– Conduit box: Keep in mind the dimensions of the conduit box!
● The base plate (B) has screw holes for all common conduit boxes (A).
The screw head height must not exceed 3 mm.
● The device (C) incorporates a KNX PL-Link plug, a tool plug, sensor element and LCD
The cable can be hidden into conduit box.
● A KNX plug is enclosed with the devices.
● The room operator units offer plug & play functionality.
● The room operator units receive power from the connected room automation station via
the KNX PL-Link interface.
● KNX PL-Link supports plug & play functionality for pre-configured devices
● For KNX PL-Link wiring (topology, allowed cables and cable length), see the Desigo
installation guide, CM111043.