The Panel Professionals
Large Format Panels – up to 3m wide x 15m long possible
Inherent Insulation & Airtightness in one product
Industry-leading CNC Quality and Accuracy
Custom Panels and Fabrication
Tried, Tested, Proven
Walls & Roofs – up to 3m x 15m
Unique – Services Internal to Panel
The key to every good building is a good roof. And no matter what build system you use SIP Energy’s Structural Insulated Panels are the fast, efficient way to roof & insulate your building in one easy pass.
Delivering structure, insulation and airtightness in a single package means onsite build times are greatly reduced, and costs kept down.
SIP panels can be used to roof buildings made from masonry, ICF, Timber, Light Gauge Steel (LGSF) as well as on portal frames made of structural steel, concrete or Glulam systems.
Available in a range of different sizes: thickness, width and length, there is a SIP Energy panel to suit your requirements
1.2 Details of the panel components are:
• external sheathing — 15 mm thick, Type 3 (OSB/3) oriented strand board to BS EN 300 : 2006
• insulation core — extruded polystyrene (XPS) with a compressive strength of 300 kN·m–2
• softwood timber inserts — grade C16, C18 and C24, to top, bottom and vertical edges
• internal timber studs — 100 mm to 200 mm by 45 mm at 1200 mm centres C24 kiln dried timber
• splines — 15 mm by 100 mm OSB/3 connectors located in preformed rebates within the XPS core or timber inserts
to connect adjacent standard panels
• bonding — polyurethane adhesive used between sheathing and core.