Şişecam Laminated Glass is laminated safety and security glass of Şişecam Flat Glass.
• Minimizes risks of injury due to accidental impact.
• Retains its overall integrity and continues to act as a barrier even if the glass breaks, protection from vandalism, burglary attack. Able to with stand repeated blows from heavy objects such as bricks, hammers or crowbars.
• Reduces noise, providing a quite atmosphere day and night.
• Provide extremely high levels of protection against UV radiation (over 99 % of UV radiation is blocked), therefore helps to reduce fading and ageing effects.
• Low-e coated laminated glass products reduce heat loss coefficient, keeping more heat inside the building. Solar control and thermal insulation laminated glass helps saving energy by reducing cooling and heating expenses of the building.
Glass is a fragile material and standard float glass has low tolerance to impacts. By increasing thickness of the glass, tolerance for the impact will augment but will not eliminate risks caused by glass breakage.
Şişecam Laminated Glass is laminated safety and security glass of Şişecam Flat Glass. If the glass is broken, most of the fragments remain stuck to the interlayer, therefore minimizing the risks of injury caused by broken glass.
Laminated glass is used in many applications such as,
• Curtain walling,
• Overhead glazing,
• Internal partitions,
• Interior fittings,
• Areas of high pedestrian traffic, museums & art galleries where UV protection is necessary,
• Areas where improved acoustic performance is a requirement.
• Passageways with busy pedestrian traffic