WATERBORNE POLYURETHANE COATING.
Easy applicable 1 Component waterborne polyurethane dispersion.
After evaporation of the water the film shows following properties:
– Excellent adhesion on several substances
– Excellent mechanical properties
– Good resistance to abrasion
– Good resistance to solvents
– Excellent resistance to all atmospheric condition
It can be used instead of the COLORSIVIT EPOX N to have spatuled floors permeable to vapor.
Top-coating for decorative wall coatings.
Preparation of the substrate
• The substrate must be clean, not polluted by oils, dusts or with old coatings not anymore properly stuck .
• Abrade the surface in order to obtain a rough substrate.
• Apply one layer of COLORSIVIT MONO (0,150–0,200 Kg/sqm) on absorbent substrates like brick or concrete.
Colour the product by adding 1-2% of COLORPASTA W and mix it with drill mixer.
Apply it with the American trowel. It is not advisable to have too much thick films: the dry in depth and the water resistance could be compromised.