Sigilflex MS is used to seal expansion joints on internal or external concrete floors, fill structural cracks or bond different materials (steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, anodized aluminum, wood, glass, concrete, PVC and ceramic).
It has very short setting times and, once dry, it does not shrink. It can also be applied vertically because it does not drip, resists the action of UV rays and atmospheric agents.
• Excellent adhesion
• Flexibility and repairability
• Resistance to cold
• Indifferent to temperature changes from -70 ° C to + 70 ° C
• Resistant to cracking, detergents, salt deposits
• Good surface impermeability
• Indifferent to the permanence in water, fats and acids in suspension
• Consolidation of concrete
• Improvement of physical chemical resistance
• Quick installation times
• Reduced cost of realization