industrial air handling unit / compact
TOPVEX SC SERIES
• Topvex is delivered with the Access control system
• Overhead space saving side connection
• High efficient counter flow heat exchanger
-> 80% dry efficiency (EN 308) at nominal airflow
- No mixing of extract and supply air
- Automatic summer operating
- Cool recovering
• Low energy use
- Energy efficient plug fans with EC motors
• Large inspection doors for easy maintenance
- All main components are easy removable
- Separate electrical cabinet facilitates commissioning and service.
• Manufactured in Aluzinc plated sheet metal (AZ185)
- Corrosive class C4 (Industrial and coastal areas with moderate salinity).
- AZ185 sheet metal have more than 50 years of technical lifetime.
• Factory tested
The Topvex SC is designed for best possible energy efficiency and has three built in dampers for by-pass of heat exchanger. The by-pass design secure lowest possible internal pressure drop and isolate the heat exchanger to ensure that no passive heat exchange during the warm period. By-pass of extract filter, when no heat demand, guarantee lowest possible internal pressure drop and reduces the need of filter changes. The unique built in by-pass arrangement has a fire mode function to avoid smoke passing the heat exchanger and filter when activated by external signal.
Topvex SC is designed for meeting the coming energy demands with high heat recovery efficiency and low energy use. To guarantee the high heat recovery efficiency the exchanger is designed for low air speed and by that also a low pressure drop. The supply and extract air filter are designed to have a low pressure drop, without compromising with the filtration efficiency.