The Tapco Abutment Ventilator provides unobtrusive high-level ventilation in conjunction with lead roll details on slate and shake roofs. It is particularly useful in top edge abutment details where there is limited vertical clearance. The ventilator provides full compliance with BS 5250 Control of Condensation in Buildings, the primary means to comply with Building Regulations in the UK as well as providing driving rain and large insect resistance.
* Guaranteed 5000mm²/m ventilation provision to comply with BS 5250 and Building Regulations.
* Deluge and driving rain resistant as well as preventing large insect ingress.
* Unobtrusive when installed. Hidden within the roof flashings.
* Can be used with AluFlash, the revolutionary lead-free alternative.
* Each unit overlaps the next to ensure integrity of flashing.
* Quick and easy to install. Does not affect the normal laying of the roof covering.
* Minimum pitch 20°.
Dimensions: 1 metre length. Colour: Black.