MODULE 63 WITHOUT THERMAL BREAK
The heavy-duty door resistant to vandalism
63 mm module
More discreet and homogenous frames, rounded shape, invisible articulation, integrated door closers
Anti-finger trap version suitable for public places
External glazing stops are clipped and screwed into the recess
Access control made by electromagnetic lock
Max dimensions up to W 1.30 m x H 2.50 m
Max weight up to 140 kg
Glass infill up to 32 mm
DIVERSITY OF APPLICATIONS
Door 1 and 2-leaf outward opening
Door 1 and 2-leaf inward opening
Integration with a technical mullion
Integration with GEODE and SPINAL curtain walling
1 million opening/closing test cycles (class 8)
Burglary resistance: resistance class level 2 according to the European standard EN 1627
ACCESSIBILITY AND EASE OF USE
• Removable threshold for maintenance purposes.
• Threshold-less installation to facilitate access for disabled persons.
• Version with finger protection ideal for public places (schools, colleges, etc).
• Concealed and inaccessible hinges.
• Door-closer is recessed into the transom of the opening frame.
• Inaccessible external glazing gaskets.
• External glazing stops are clipped and screwed into the recess.
• Fixed internal glazing stops for forced entry and vandalism delay.
FORCED ENTRY DELAY
• Level 2 rating in accordance with the standard EN 1627, forced entry resistance test. Door fitted with 2 shear locks and a 3-point lock with rollers
• Leaves up to 2.50 m high and 1.30 m wide.
• Maximum weight per leaf: up to 140 kg.
• Glazing thickness: from 6 to 32 mm.