TEXXAM 700 Is a thermally bonded non-woven polypropilene (100%) geotextile used as a separating, filtering, drainage and protective layer for building and civil works.
• Chemical Resistance: TEXXAM is resistant to acids and alkali commonly found in soil
• Biological resistance: TEXXAM is not affected by bacteria and fungi. It contains nutrients, so it is not attacked by rodents and termites
• Weather-resistant: for an approximate period of 1 month (UNE-EN ISO 12224)
• Shelf-life: a minimum of 25 years in natural soil with a pH between 4 and 9, and a temperature lower than 25ºC (UNE-EN ISO 12226)
• Excellent handling due to its thermo-calendared finishing.
• Limit the regrowth of weeds and prevents the mixing of aggregates