DRENTEX IMPACT 100 is a sheet drain made up of a three-dimensional polystyrene (HIPS) structure perforated or
not, with a polypropylene geotextile on one or both sides.
· DRENTEX IMPACT sheets made up of three-dimensional polystyrene (HIPS) structure (dimple shaped) guarantee the high drainage capacity over the years, due to its elevated compressive resistance and almost none deformation
· The non-woven propylene geotextile acts as a water filter to prevent soil from blocking drainage, while the polystyrene dimples guide and drain off the water. The entire system drains off water and protects the waterproofing on walls, foundations, etc.
· A stable, reliable, rot-, root- and fungi-proof drainage system.
· Because all the dimples are connected directly to the geotextile structure, high compressive strength is provided to ensure the drainage volume is not reduced by pressure from the soil.
· Easy to transport and install.