Let yourself slide into the Branch Beach Chair, which combines simplicity with elegance. An ingenious hidden blocking mechanism leaves the chair’s fluid lines uninterrupted, creating the illusion of a floating frame. , The cast aluminium frame is available in three colours. The comfortable sling seat in Batyline has exceptional tear strength and UV resistance. It is easily replaceable and also comes in a range of weather resistant acrylic fabrics. The Branch Beach chair has passed the rigorous Bifma X5 test for safety, durability and structural strength required of contract furniture.
Inspired from tree branches, the Branch collection looks fluid and organic. Behind the airy, casual appearance lies a sophisticated design and well thought-out materials. The aluminium cast frame is combined with a seat and backrest in polypropylene, reinforced with glassfiber. Both materials are easy to maintain, recycable and optimally weather-resistant.
• Frame: high pressure injected aluminium with a double powder coating (epoxy primer + polyester)
• Seat & back: polypropylene reinforced with glassfiber, UV-resistant
• Table tops tables: aluminium, Indonesion plantation teak or granite
• Table tops low tables: Indonesian plantation teak, lightened concrete or granite
• Seat beach chair & lounger: Batyline available in white, silkgrey and wengé. For the beach chair also a selection of fabrics.
Filling in dryfoam which has an open cell structure, so air can circulate freely. Water passes through the filling, but dries quickly thanks to the large open pores, substantially inhibiting fungal growth. Fabrics available in category D, E & F.