VELFAC Ribo Access Doors
- entrance doors in wood / aluminium
VELFAC Ribo Access Doors are designed for installation as main entrance for residential buildings.
Flush entrance doors are available in a number of external designs and can incorporate a range of glass apertures.
Glazed entrance doors provide maximum daylight. Can be divided by glazing bars with the resulting apertures glazed or panelled.
The VELFAC Ribo door system is only sold with an order for the VELFAC 200 system.
• Flush or glazed entrance doors in wood / aluminium
• SBD accredited
• Glazing options: 32mm double or 52mm triple glazing
• A comprehensive 5 year warranty
• VELFAC Ribo doors can be coupled with VELFAC 200 windows to create glazed entrance screens.
- Outward opening 1-leaf glazed entrance door.
- Glazed entrance doors provide maximum daylight.
- Also available as double leaf or single leaf with fixed sidelight and/or fan light (refer to these for more information).
- Aluminium externally, pine wood internally.
- Threshold: 18mm, 22.5mm or 45mm.
- Design: Can be divided by glazing bars with the resulting apertures glazed or panelled.
- Available with 32mm double or 52mm triple glazed units.
- Espagnolette system with three closing points.
- Lock-box with oval cylinder.
- Cylinder placed above the handle.
- Three ajustable grey hinges.
- 18mm threshold of HELO® composite material in a grey hardwearing surface finish (22.5mm in combination with 148mm frame) or
- 45mm threshold of hardwood (laquered oak).
- 180° hinges (allows for up to 50mm setback).
Not available with kick-plate.