axial fan / roof / commercial / industrial
VAX: PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL
aluminum, galvanized steel
Min.: 1,500 m³/h (52,972 ft³/h)
Max.: 190,000 m³/h (6,709,786.7 ft³/h)
VENCO Axial Fans are used to pressurize the escape routes of people such as stair cases, elevator shafts by supplying fresh air. The best matching fan is supplied in the wide range by selecting several fan and hub combinations and adjustable blades.
Features and Benefits
• Full size from Ø 400 mm to Ø 1.600 mm diameter
• Hot deep galvanized sheet metal fan casing
• Cast aluminum, adjustable blade angle impellers
• Aerodynamic profile impellers allows high efficiency and low noise
• Die cast aluminum alloy fan hubs
• Optimum capacity obtained hub combinations besides adjustable blade combination
• IP 67 terminal box is carried out of the casing
• Electrical motors with IP 55 and F class insulation
• 230 V, 1 phase, 50 Hz and 380 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz
• Operating temperature between -15oC and 45°C
• MCC Control Panel: It consists frequency drive, electrical components and the differential presostat. It allows keeping the desired set pressure value.
• Smoke Sensor: It prevents to supply the fresh air inside in case of it contains smoke.
Pressurization Fans keeps the stair cases, elevator shafts and the escape routes safe by supplying fresh air in. Thus, the smoke and the harmful gases can’t enter to the pressurized space. So, people can escape safely.
•Vibration Absorber Mountings
•One Way Damper