VENCO Axial Pressurization Fans are used to pressurize escape routes of people such as stair cases, elevator shafts by supplying fresh air. The best matching fan is supplied in the wide range by selecting several blade- hub combinations and adjustable blade angles. VENCO Axial Pressurization Fans keep stair cases, elevator shafts and escape routes safe by supplying fresh air inside which prevents smoke and harmful gases to enter to pressurized space. Thus, people can escape safely and fast.
• Full size from Ø 315 mm to Ø 1.400 mm diameter
• Hot dip galvanized sheet metal fan casing
• Cast aluminum adjustable blade angle impellers
• Aerodynamic profiled impellers allow high efficiency and low noise
• Die cast aluminum alloy fan hubs
• Optimum capacity obtained by different blade-hub combinations besides adjustable blade angels
• IP 67 terminal box is placed out of the casing
• Electrical motors with IP 55 and F class insulation
• 230V, 1 phase, 50 Hz and 380V, 3 phase, 50 Hz
• Operating temperature between -20°C and 60°C
• MCC Control Panel: It consists of frequency drive, electrical components and differential pressure sensor. It allows the Axial Fans to operate at the set pressure value.
• Smoke Sensor: It prevents the Axial Fans from supplying fresh air inside in case it contains smoke.
• SLE Silencer
• EBS Standard Flexible Connection
• NRDO Circular Back Draft Damper For Axial Fans
• MFT Mounting Bracket
• MFL Counter Flange
• MPT Mounting Plate
• MSC Wire Guard
• ACD Inspection Hatch
• XS Vibration Absorber Mountings
• Frequency Inventers