• Acoustic Enclosure option for reduced breakout noise
• Acoustic Top Box option for reduced in-duct noise
• Lightweight for easy installation
• Easy access filters
• External condensate connection
• Compatible with a range of controls: PIR, Humidistat
• Horizontal duct option for space-saving installations
• Up to 94% heat recovery
• Summer mode
• Manufactured in the UK
• Switched live inputs (Light switch control)
A wholehouse heat recovery system with up to 94% energy efficiency. An easily accessible heat recovery cube protected by two removableISO 45% Coarse (G3) Filters. Two Lo-Carbon Energy Saving EC/DC fans ensure long life (typically over double the life of AC motors) and
lowest possible energy use. Fully insulated construction with built-in condensation drain.
Lo-Carbon Kinetic Plus E meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations Approved Document F for wholehouse system ventilation.
The Lo-Carbon Kinetic Plus E model has two adjustable speeds, normal and boost. A third fixed speed is available to provide maximum flow (Purge). On the front of the unit is the controller that can be used to preset the speeds to any required performance, up to 111l/s (400m3/hr) 150Pa. Offering ‘Close Control’ to prevent over ventilating.
Acoustically lined - low noise levels from only 20dB(A) @ 3m.
For scenarios where noise is a critical issue, an Acoustic Enclosure is available to reduce breakout noise and the Acoustic Top Box will reduce in-duct noise at key frequencies.
Left or Right Hand Installation
Units are supplied right handed with duct spigots to outside on the right hand side.