• The RF remote control with LCD display featuring
new integrated graphics can be used for the following purposes:
• Switching the machine on/off.
• Selecting the appliance operating mode (Manual/Automatic).
• Easy initial setting of minimum and maximum speed
without the need for return visits to the unit from each room.
• Selecting one of the 3 speed settings.
• Selecting the By-pass function.
• Setting the Timer function (the product, working in Manual mode,
will work at the maximum speed for: 10’, 20’,
30’ or indefi nitely, until the unit is returned to speed 1).
• Configuring the automatic operating parameters:
- desired indoor temperature (for bypass management only) can be set
by the user between +15 °C and +30 °C (at step of 1 °C);
- the relative humidity can be set by the user between 40% and 90%
(at step of 5%);
- CO2 level of the air in the room can be set by the user
between 500 ppm and 3.000 ppm (at step of 50 ppm);
• CO2 level can be disabled.
• Viewing machine malfunction information.