The return and extraction grille is used maily in walls and ceilings. The FH/FV typology has a row of fins fixed at 45 degrees being therefor adequade for the air return in applications of ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems. It cal also be supplied with a filter-holder that stopt the return of air flow with high concentration of particles and substances. The grille is composed of a reticulated mesh designed for high return flows.
Satin Natural coating.
Available RAL 9010 or RAL 9016
Fixation: to the wall through the filter holder
- Filter G3
- Wall application;
- Designed for air return
- Filter holder in plate with galvanized mesh 12,7x12,7mm
- Grille manufactured with extruded aluminium profiles
- Central reinforcement from W>350 mm
- Simple Horizontal deflection
- Fins fixed at 45 degrees
- Supplied with fixation magnets to the filter holder