The outdoor air grill has a set of mechanical characteristics that make it robust and resistant to adverse weather conditions. It has a galvanized square anti-birds mesh and Z shaped fins that stpo the rain from coming in. Its structure makes it ideal for outdoor assembly, being used for the admission and rejection of air. It is important to highlight its operationality and construction in case of severe weather condition it is not possible to ensure its water resistance.
Satin Natural coating.
Available RAL 9010 or RAL 9016
Optional accessories: - Opposing fins damper
- Wall application;
- Designed for outdoor assembly;
- Designed for air admission and rejection
- Manufactured with extruded aluminium profiles
- Galvanized anti-birds mesh 12,7x12,7mm
- Horizontal Fins fixed at 55 degrees
- Average structure 42 mm