Fixing device for fall protection according to European Standard EN 795 Class E, consisting of plastic grid elements which are plugged together to an unit with a centrally placed fixing point. The superimposed load (e.g. ZinCo System Substrate, gravel or comparable bulk material) provides the necessary ballast.
Due to the rigidity of this force-transmitting element, the system works in a small area and with low ballast. The Fallnet® SR system is highly adaptable, particularly for small and complex roof areas. It is also possible to retrofit Fallnet® SR into an existing green roof build-up.
· Certified according to European Standard EN 795 Class E
· Easy installation without any roof penetration
· Variable forms by special plugging system of grid elements
· Suitable for small or narrow roof areas
· Easy and quick to install without special tools due to the pre-plugged grid elements
· To be installed with minimum 90 kg/m² superimposed load (e.g. ZinCo System Substrate, gravel or comparable bulk material)
· Possibility to retrofit Fallnet® SR into an existing green roof build-up