Who we are
CryoAction is a specialist provider of whole body cryotherapy equipment to elite sports, spas, wellness and medical centres.
Serving a wide range of disciplines, CryoAction has quickly become the provider of choice to many sports teams, international squads, spas, hotels to name just a few.
CryoAction possesses an unrivalled range of products and services to suit all whole body cryotherapy needs from design, manufacture, installation, service and maintenance as well as liquid nitrogen supply.
All equipment sold by CryoAction meets the highest qualifications in manufacturing and safety. The manufacturing is undertaken to ISO 9001:2008 standards
Based in the United Kingdom, CryoAction is a strong and stable private company with its own dedicated manufacturing and production facility based in Wroclaw, Poland. Offering a wealth of experience from across sports and business, the directors deliver a strong commitment to innovation, service and customer service, all that our clients need to maximise their return on investment in our systems.
Our key services are:-
- Complete turnkey solutions, taking your cryotherapy project from concept through to delivery and full exploitation.
- Site inspections and liaison with architects and civil engineers to ensure integration into training facilities.
- Full training and best practice passed on by industry-leading experts and medical staff.
- Partnership with BOC to ensure optimised delivery of liquid nitrogen.
- Full backup and access to service and maintenance.
1. To leverage our experience in providing systems to some of the world's top sports clubs, including most of the English Premier League teams to produce the highest quality cryotherapy systems available on the market today.
2. To combine experience, design and practicality to ensure that not only do our chambers deliver the highest quality cryotherapy experience but also the look and feel is really cool too!
3. To ensure that our clients not only receive a high-quality product but also are able to access our knowledgebase to offer a range of treatments to get the maximum commercial advantage in their market.
4. To provide our customers receive the support of a professional service and support team for however long they keep the cryotherapy chamber in use.
5. To design and construct our systems using the latest and most reliable technology from key vendors, ensuring that our supply chain is available worldwide and will not be obsolete in years to come.
6. To pursue the highest standards of safety features