The Partition range is the reference concept in the field of demountable office partitions. It combines an elegant design with proven flexibility, and therefore easier installation.
Direct clipping of the joint covers enables an extremely simple implementation and assembly of these partitions, which are entirely made of aluminium, thanks to an important series of adjustments.
It enables the creation of all types of partition modules and accepts all types of solid/glass filling and doors.
It ensures a level of functionality required to meet to the requirements of each specific organisation and opens a human-scale working environment.
+ Easier installation
+ Extremely simple assembly
Elegant and adaptable, the Partition®
40 offers a functionality tailored to the
requirements of architectural projects.
The unlimited options of glass design
customise human-scale office
The choices of decorative finishes liven up
• Demountable aluminium partition, 77 mm thick, with joint-covers.
• Maximum height : 3200 mm (depending on elevations).
• Aluminium profiles : silver anodised or RAL powder-coated.
• Any configuration possible : full-height solid, full-height glazed, glazed
above dado panel, glazed at door height, multi-transoms, etc.
• Top runners, down runners and joint-covers 40 x 1.5 mm.
• Alternative runners : top runners for suspension hooks, with adjustable
joint-covers, top and/or down recessed runners.
• Single glazing profiles, double glazing profiles, in aluminium or PVC.
• Doorframe profiles : square or rounded. Adjustable reversible hinges to
be fixed on the edge of the door.