Acrow’s prefabricated modular steel bridges are well-suited for infrastructure development projects, as they offer a number of advantages over other types of bridges:
– Modular design allows for the easy customization of each bridge to meet specific requirements
– Fast installation in one to four weeks using local labor and minimal heavy equipment, allowing for the implementation of a large quantity of bridging in a short period of time
– Galvanized steel components, designed to withstand even the most rugged of conditions, provide durable and permanent infrastructure solutions.
– Little or no maintenance, ideal for a country with limited resources
– Withstands heavy loads, helpful in unsupervised rural environments