The result is ensured thanks to the self-balanced system which requires no adjustment on site.
Easy installation due to the roll’in seal : fixing and airtight sealing.
Adaptability for renovation work due to its various lugs and/or renovation plate.
The grille is removable and modifiable.
Self-balanced terminal (constant airflow).
Pressure range : 50-150 Pa.
3 diameters are available : D100, D116 et D125 mm.
Several versions :
Fixing by suitably adapted seal in the sleeve.
Without shaft : Fixing is made simply by slotting on to existing sleeve.
Rénovation : fixation par griffes sur réservation rectangulaire (conduit shunt).
Refurbishment : fixing carried out by claws on a rectangular shunt duct.
Kitchen version : Big airflow is activated manually with CORD.
• The result is ensured thanks to the self-balanced system which requires no
adjustment on site.
• Easy installation due to the roll’in seal : fixing and airtight sealing.
• Adaptability for renovation work due to its various lugs and/or renovation plate.
• The BAP Color family (self-balanced exhaust grilles in plastic) reunites all of the selfbalanced grilles under the Aldes brand.
• This range has been diversified in order to meet all the installation constraints met in
buildings, both new and those undergoing refurbishment.
• The general principle is the same : the self-balanced system enables the stabilisation
of the exhaust airflow at the pre-set value in the exhaust grille’s operating range and
high airflow can be obtained by the use of a manual control.
• Various fixing shapes and types exist so that BAP grilles can be installed whatever the
type of case.
• Pressure range : 50-150 Pa