Easy to install.
Simple to maintain.
Roll-in seal .
Bahia Curve L (normal/boost airflow) for peak airflow > 50 m3/h (kitchen)
Bahia Curve S (normal/boost airflow) for peak airflow < 50 m3/h (bath/WC)
Bahia Curve Commercial S and L
Bahia Curve BUS Kitchen (Enables to control peak airflow in kitchen and boost airflow with Aldes residential HRV units)
Humidity-controlled exhaust grille operating according to humidity level.
Pressure range: 80-160 Pa.
Versions and accessories to meet all installation requirements.
Control sub-assembly easy to attach/detach with clip fasteners for easy maintenance.
Different boost airflow control methods:
IR activated by infra-red remote control (supplied)
PRES automatically activated according to room occupancy
PUSH activated manually with a push button (ordered separately)
CORD activated manually with a pull-cord
With Ø 125 mm shaft (Roll-in seal)
With Ø 80 mm shaft
Versions without shaft.
• Humidity-controlled CMEV.
• Residential and commercial.
• New and existing buildings.
• Innovative design.
• Easy installation.
• Roll-In seal.
• Simple to clean.
• A single reference for battery-powered or 230 V mains power.
• Small-size humidity-controlled terminal for airflow < 50 m3/h.
• Boost airflow control.
• Innovative design, no grille.
• Versions and accessories that meet all installation needs.
• Easy to clean: control sub-assembly quick to clip on and unclip.
• Pressure range: 80-160 Pa.