100 numbered pieces to celebrate the centenary of the birth of Achille Castiglioni; original cabinet design, always handmade - one by one, at the same price but with an added value: the tribute to an extraordinary person that - together with his brother Piergiacomo - has contributed to creating a culture and a method in industrial design, as well as Italy's supremacy in this field.
Audio and Video
Turntable with Ortofon cartridge
• AM/FM Radio
• 2 RCA audio jacks for external sources
• 1 RCA audio output for connecting to an external amplification system
• 1 RCA audio output for connecting to an external subwoofer
• 13.5 millimetre preamp audio jack for headphones
• External power through power supply unit
Standards and interfaces
• Project turntable
• Rests on a cart with forged aluminum wheels
Half a century dof uniqueness, told by a smile that stays in time. Created in 1965 by designers Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, the Radiofonografo is a superb work of modern industrial design, thanks to its incomparable style and sound. Exuding retro charm, along with an incredible sound and the ability to move the sound modules to best suit the surrounding environment, this system creates a listening experience both stimulating and intriguing.
Mobility, dynamism to an object which used to be static in essence. Together with minimalistic shape research, the essence of the project, or the “main engineering component” as the Castiglioni loved to define it.