BuildBlock Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are a state-of-the-art 3rd generation insulating concrete form wall system. BuildBlock ICFs are designed to save you time, money, and hassle during installtion. BuildBlock ICFs are availale in a variety of sizes with accessories for every application.
- Molded-in “Tape Measure.” Numbered, vertical cut lines on every inch, often eliminate the need for using a tape measure.
- Extra Heavy-duty Attachment Points (450lbs.+). Located every 8" vertically and every 6" horizontally, allowing for super secure attachment of bracing or heavy cabinetry.
- Attachment Point Markings. Molded-in markings identify attachment points; heavy-duty attachment points are marked with a BB.
- Molded-in Horizontal Cut Lines. Located every two inches; provide horizontal cutting references for straighter cuts.
- 1-inch Repeating Cut Pattern on Block Connection. More layout options; no mismatched connections. One of the lowest waste factors of any ICF on the market today.