THE REAL INNOVATION IN THE DOMESTIC HEATING SECTOR
In addition to pellets, this stove can also burn calibrated wood chips, which is an alternative fuel, safe, efficient, clean and economical.
Eco Cippatina is suitable for any type of living: the harmonious and rounded lines underline its great versatility.
Fuel: Pellets, Pellets/Biomass
Maximum power: 10.1 kW
Heated volume: 290 m³
Performance with pellets or wood: 93.8 %
CO emissions at 13% O²: 80 mg/Nm³
Power levels: 6
Flue gas outlet: Rear
Air ducting: Yes
Weight: 171 kg
Dimensions WxDxH: 74 x 57 x 121 cm
Pellet tank capacity: 40 kg
Wood chips tank capacity: 20 kg
Flue gas output diameter: 80 mm
This product complies with the Class 5 Stars, according to the emission and performance requirements of the Decree of 7 November 2017, n°186 (Italy).
- Two heating elements
- Natural convection option on power settings 1 and 2
- Ductable with dedicated fan
- Hermetically sealed pellet hopper
- Robust structure up to 4 mm thick
- Mechanical safety devices with two manual reset thermostats and a pressure switch
- Safety electrical safety devices: inductive sensors that constantly check the position of motors rotation; flue gas probe.