The invisible security door
RasoMuro is designed to meet the latest trends of uniform architectural spaces. It is the ideal solution that allows to integrate perfectly the frame into the wall, blending it into the surroundings. Realized with steel subframe and frame flushed into the wall, Rasomuro guarantees complete integration between the door and the internal walls achieving the desired aesthetic continuity. Rasomuro offers a multitude of artistic solutions for wall decoration thanks to numerous collections of finishing panels that can be applied on it.
Along with the needs of a modern and minimalist interior design, Rasomuro meets technological performance requirements. It is a door equipped with concealed hinges with 180° opening, double watertight threshold and gaskets throughout the perimeter of the door leaf. These features give the possibility to install Rasomuro in any environment, even in direct contact with atmospheric agents.
Anti-intrusion: Class 3
Installation: Security doors for external installation
1. - Subframe made with 20/10 thick galvanized Steel welded in 3 sides, with 12 anchors to wall
2. - Frame made with 20/10 thick galvanized Steel, welded and painted opaque black Ral 9005
3. - Concealed adjustable hinges on 3 axes, opening angle 180°
4. - Doorleaf made of two galvanized Steel flush with the internai wall, with double gasket in the perimeter of the leaf.
5. - Thermal and acoustic insulation fillings
6. - Security locking System with EWA European cylinder with 3 or 5 user keys.
7. - Handle set in aluminium silver colour (inside handle + outside fixed knob), model "quadrata"