This impressive state of the art piece of equipment has outstanding improvements in durability, usability, safety and stability. Tried and tested by many of the world´s best gymnasts and the friendly support of Rebound Products (Dave Ross), the Ultimate is a huge step and enrichment for the trampoline family. It will be the competition trampoline for the World Championships 2014 in Daytona Beach (USA), World Championships Odense (Denmark) 2015 and the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
All innovations and advantages at a glance
• 200% more tension in the leg section, giving an outstanding stability to the frame
• Long term consistent performance characteristics and reduced "jump-in time"
• Superb balance between the flexibility of the frame and its strength with high-tech steel of supreme quality
• "Easy-Lock-System" to set up the trampoline quicker and more efficiently
• Laser-cut accuracy giving the new frame design greater potential for safety
• Unique engineered hinge design with block friction bearings giving more resistance to wear and tear
• "Ultimate"-springs for optimum dynamics and longevity
• Available with 32 mm, 50 mm foldable or 50 mm stationary padding