A complete competition trampoline consists of:
• 1 FIG certified trampoline, for example Ultimate 4x4
• 1 pair of safety platforms of type "Universal"
• 1 pair of safety mats "Competition" with wedge
• 1 spotting mat
• 4 stability plates (optional), recommended for inconvenient floor conditions
• 1 pair of lifting roller stand "Safe & Comfort"
The safety platforms are secured by means of two bolts to the end of the trampoline; the safety mats are connected firmly with the frame of the safety platforms with the help of straps. Apart from safety platforms and safety mats, a spotting mat, for example the Spieth "Secura" spotting mat is prescribed for competitions. The use of stability plates is also recommended. Especially flexible sports hall floors stabilize the standing sturdiness of the trampoline and enable the gymnast to better control the jumps, which increases safety significantly.
The combination of trampoline, safety platforms and safety mats is certified by the International Gymnastics Federation FIG and prescribed for FIG trampoline competitions (Olympic Games, World and Continental Championships etc.).