Renowned for its comfort, function and versatility the ARC One lecture theatre seat is ergonomically shaped with a contoured back and focuses particular attention on lumbar support and encouraging correct posture.
It is also highly customisable with the option for higher backs and acoustic dampening. The ARC One is compatible with the market leading Wrimatic™ integrated tablet and available as a Turn & Learn™ system, supporting collaborative learning pedagogies. Fixed writing ledges are available in a multitude of colours and styles.
The ARC One lecture chair is available as a floor, beam or riser mounted seat and is virtually maintenance free. Lecture theatres achieve excellent utilisation of space with this seat which is suitable for both radial and straight layouts.
Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
Contemporary materials and colours
Virtually maintenance free
Variety of finishing options including desking
Flexible layouts including radial
No finger traps
Strong silent tip-up mechanism
• Horizontal beam structure of 60mm x 40mm x 3mm.
• Hollow section pedestal with base plate 6mm thickness for riser
• BS 3692 Specification for ISO metric precision hexagon bolts,
screws and nuts. Metric Units.
• BS EN 12727: 2000 Specification for strength and durability.
• Injection molded co-polypropylene.
• UV Inhibitors are added at a rate to ensure no significant colour
or plastic deterioration for a period of five (5) years.
• Seat and Back is free of fasteners for upholstery pads.
• Seat pad is constructed of injection molded polypropylene inner
with molded polyurethane foam cushion and upholstered in
fabric of choice.