With over 20 years experience in mounting glass and having access to a wide range of Dorma Universal glass door systems, Glas Expert is invariably successful in finalising all projects involving partitions and glass doors to the client’s satisfaction.
Dorma Universal fittings come in a great variety of finishes to fit all of your requirements: stainless steel, satin finished, anodized aluminum, painted, glossy stainless steel, glossy gold.
– maximum door weight: 100 Kg
Dorma Universal fittings allow you to install EVODUR ESG 8mm, 10mm and 12mm thick EVODUR ESG glass partition systems and doors with heights of up to 4000 mm, widths of up to 1400mm and weights of up to 130kg. In the case of wider and heavier doors (up to 1400mm and maximum weight 150kg), additional systems are used to reinforce the EVODUR ESG glass sheet (see Dorma TP / TA Doors).
Bottom hydraulic tracking systems are selected depending on the area in which they are installed and the conditions they have to withstand:
• For normal, interior doors
• ≤1000mm wide
• weight ≤ 80 kg
• opening 90 degrees both inside and out
• For exterior doors
• 1000-1200mm wide
• Weight 150 Kg
• The only one that allows opening at 180 degrees
• For exterior doors (the wind can not open the door)
• The most resilient option
• 1200-1400mm wide
• Weight 300 Kg
Dorma TP (with double band for widths of 1400mm maximum).
Dorma Universal has the entire range of subassemblies for all door and partition glass systems:
– simple glass door with overpanel that attaches to the wall
– simple glass door with overpanel that is installed near the fix part glass