Halton MobiChef is a plug and play, high efficient and totally autonomous mobile cooking station. Unleashed from any ventilation ductwork, Halton MobiChef brings the show in the middle of traditional dining areas devoid of front cooking poles.
The average ticket gained by live cooking concepts, based on fresh ingredients is significantly higher. They increase as well significantly the restaurant profitability.
• Standalone and mobile display cooking unit for canteens, restaurants, dining halls and hotels.
• No need for a connection to the exhaust ductwork.
• Despite the isolation of the cooking area, large view on the preparation of the dishes thanks to a full length glass screen on the front and full height glass screens on the sides.
• Better interactivity with the guests while keeping the Capture of the smoke at its maximum level.
• Compatible with all electric and modular cooking appliances of 700 or 900 mm depth.
• The front and sides Capture Jet™ technology makes possible a large opening on the cooking surfaces for the chef while reducing by up to 50% the exhaust airflow rates required to capture all the smoke.
• The productivity and ergonomics are equivalent to a fixed and traditional cooking pole.
• The sound pressure level is kept at its lowest possible level.
• Totally plug and play with a user friendly integrated LCD touch screen.
• The system keeps automatically constant the exhaust airflow rates at the three speeds available.
• High-efficiency KSA multi-cyclone filters (UL, NSF and LPS 1263 classified) as first of the 7 filtration stages.