AN-J blades are available in steel and aluminum and, like other panels, can be easily disassembled.
AN-J slats are very suitable for use in offices, schools, shops and hospitals. The system is also an ideal solution for awnings and damp rooms.
Integra Linear Lamella System, having widths of 75, 100, 150 and 300 mm, can be configured either with or without gaps between the strips. The system can be demounted easily without the need for any tool.
Material - - Aluminium
Thickness - - 0,45 millimetres.
Length - - 1.000 - 7.000 mm
Hoogte - - 40, 60, 80 and 100 mm.
Distance - - 30, 50, 100 and 150 mm.
RAL9003 and RAL9006
- If desired, production is possible in all other RAL colors and NCS colors.
- If desired, for places where hygiene is important, special anti-bacterial paint is possible.
- If desired, panels with a wood motif can be produced.
- For more information see Colors.
Perforation - - Unperforated
fire class - - Fire reaction group A2-s1, d0
- Ceiling panels are supported by the clip-in system, which are produced according to European, American and TAIM (Technical Association of Industrial Metal Ceiling Manufacturers) standards, which are produced in our factory according to ISO 9001.2008, TSE certificates.
- Panels are tested according to the EN 13501-1 standard.